I love animals, and if I can help them, I always do. Three years ago I saw Béla. He was very skinny and very ill, so I gave him milk and food, soon he became my cat. Now he is healthy and playful, as you can see in the picture :)
He is one of my real friends, I can surely declare it, because every time, when I'm sad, he would like to make me happier and he is always with me when I'm alone (and I'm at home). He knows that I go home on Friday at 9 pm, so he sits in front of the door and waits for me. It is a real friendship, so I never want to lose him.
So you found Bela in the street?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYes, he was a stray cat. Our cats were always from the street, because me and my father love animals and when we can, we help them. And I found it really important to help these animals to live in a better way.
ReplyDelete