5.02.2011

AllDayAndNight

      Yes, unfortunatelly it is now nearly two o'clock at night. I am awake, because I have to learn a lot. This week I'm going to have three tests, and two exams. It will be really-really hard...No! It is now hard, I have to study in the middle of the night! It's awful.
      As you can see in my picture I have a lot to do. USA History, English Grammar, Language of Linguistics, English Linguistics, on the other hand I have to study a little anatomy for one of my exams. To learn for them, I have some help, of course. They can be seen in the pic. I have some dictionaries and a thesaurus to understand what I read. If I want to finish all my works, I have to be awake, so the other help is energy drink. This is the only thing that can help me, since I hate coffee.
      I have a question, if you don't mind. How can we survive this period? What are your survival technics? I am really curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment