5.02.2011

The Final Countdown

      This is my last post on Eye of the Bunny. I'm a little bit sad, because of the end. I mean everything ends this week, the sessions, the lectures, the relaxing, the sleeping. On the other hand, when something ends, a new thing starts. Unfortunatelly, this case, we have to face the exam period again. 
      Maybe my last word can be love, happiness, laptop, garage, milk...They can be good words to end my blogging, but I would like to write something else.
      My last word is knowledge. Maybe this word is the only one that appears in every parts of our life.


      Make your and the others' life more colourful with the help of all of your knowledge! All the bests!


      P.S.: This picture is for every student! After the exam period, we will have such relaxing time as Béla has in the pic! :)

2 comments:

  1. ... for every student ... and teacher, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this period is harder for the students than for the teachers, but of course it is for the teachers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete